The future of tank storage: preparing for change
This year’s conference, produced by Tank Storage Magazine, will help the terminal industry prepare for the energy transition, the digital transformation and the next wave of innovation.
In an ever-evolving market, this three day conference will give you the knowledge you require to stay ahead of the competition, such as an update on the storage landscape in key regions, information on the surge of M&A activity, and macroeconomic factors impacting the demand for storage.
Plus, by bringing together terminal operators, traders, banks, regulators and oil, chemical and renewable producers you can help shape the terminal of the future.
Panel discussions throughout the conference will give you the opportunity to pose your questions to the experts, face-to-face. Additionally, access to the exclusive delegate lunches allows you to network and share ideas with the speakers and your peers. The key conference themes this year include:
Hear from 10 different terminal operators on their thoughts, perspectives and outlook on the future of the tank storage market.
Key speakers will cover the need to digitilise tank storage assets, how to use data effectively and improve supply chain visibility.
Preparing For Change.
The conference will help the terminal industry prepare for the energy transition, the digital transformation and the next wave of innovation.
Robotics specialists will provide insights into how terminals can use new technologies to make their tanks safer & more efficient.
- What is the future for the European tank storage sector?
- Flow Battery storage – is this the future?
- Evos’ role in the energy transtition
- HG Storage Sustainability
- Exolum’s strategy to adapt to the Energy Transition
- Comparing different hydrogen carriers: ammonia, hydrogen & LOHC
- Panel discussion: Preparing for the energy transition
- Helping the industry navigate the future of energy
- Opportunities for transport, storage and handling of carbon dioxide, hydrogen and ammonia
- How Odfjell is improving its ESG performance
- Handling products of the future. An innovative system for storing and transporting hydrogen
- Port of the future: connect 25
- Panel discussion: How the terminal sector is embracing the energy transition
- SPRINT Robotics breakfast
- Mapping out the journey to industry 4.0
- Digital transformation at the terminal
- The value of real time data in tank storage
- Unlocking and sharing “trapped” data to improve supply chain visibility & efficiency
- The Tank Terminal of the Future
- Digital transformation panel discussion: led by Eduard Smits, Associate Director, Accenture
- Digitizing frontline operations at the terminal: future global standards with local autonomy
- A better way to handle data
- Demand developments for the rest of the 2020s – and their impact on the storage sector in Europe
- Update of financing activity for liquid storage operators in last 12 months
- Introduction to robotics session: Sprint Robotics
- The importance of large scale storage for the development of the hydrogen economy
- Underground storage: the safest and cheapest way for storing massive quantities of hydrogen
- The world’s first green ammonia bunkering terminal
- New technologies in tanks: what will be possible in the future
- Panel discussion: A changing storage landscape: What does the future hold? Led by Ad van Wijk, Professor Future Energy Systems, TU Delft
- Changes to API 2350 (Overfill Protection for Storage Tanks in Petroleum Facilities)
- Next generation lunch for Forty Under 40 winners
- Women in Tanks roundtable
Supported by Tank Storage Magazine
Sponsored by Siemens
The conference is produced by Tank Storage Magazine, the leading industry publication. Dedicated exclusively to the bulk liquid storage and terminal sector, it has been delivering the latest news, developments, analysis, products and innovations for 16 years. Published 7 times a year, the publication is read by CEOs, terminal managers, business development managers and senior engineers within the oil, gas and petrochemical market.
Prices for conference.
There is a 50% discount on conference tickets available to all Tank Storage Community Members. If you would like to find out more, get in touch.
Price for 3 day ticket: 750 euros
Price to become a member: 250 euros
You can become a member and buy your conference ticket via the form below.
View the programmes.
StocExpo hosts the global bulk liquid storage industry and is the perfect platform that helps your business on a day-to-day basis.