StocExpo will host two different conference streams across two full days of unmissable content for the tank storage and future fuels community.
The Federation of European Tank Storage Associations (FETSA) and Tank Storage Magazine formed a partnership to produce the 2024 FETSA Tank Storage Conference.
2024 Themes Announced!
We are thrilled to unveil the guiding pillars of our upcoming conference, each thoughtfully curated to illuminate the path forward in the tank storage industry. Join us as we delve into these paramount themes that will define the landscape of tomorrow.
Explore the following conference themes:
- Security of Supply
- Future Fuels
- Emissions Reductions
- Terminal Operations & Safety
Each theme presents a unique opportunity to engage in insightful discussions, exchange ideas, and collectively forge a resilient and innovative future for tank storage. Be part of the conversation that will set the course for industry excellence.
Stay tuned for more details on our conference sessions and expert speakers, as we prepare to ignite these critical dialogues.
Two different streams.
In an ever-evolving market, our three-day conferences will give you the knowledge you require to stay ahead of the competition. Plus, by bringing together terminal operators, traders, banks, regulators, and oil, chemical, and renewable producers you can help shape the future of our industry.
FETSA Tank Storage Conference.
14 - 16 March I FETSA TANK STORAGE Stage
- Europes largest tank storage and future fuels focused conference
- Attracts terminal operators, ports, traders, policymakers, and future fuels, chemical, and oil and gas producers from around the globe
- Produced by FETSA and Tank Storage Magazine
Terminal Operations & Safety Conference.
14 - 16 March I Exhibition Floor
- First ever edition and free to all visitors who pre-register for StocExpo 2023
- Attracts egineers, maintenance professionals, procurement, and project managers
- Covers topics such as safety, digitalisation, fluorine-free foams and much more
Get involved with StocExpo.
StocExpo hosts the global tank storage and future fuels industry and is the perfect platform that helps your business on a day-to-day basis.
Day two of the event will take a closer look at the journey to Industry 4.0 and the importance of digitalisation at the terminal.
- What is the future for the European tank storage sector?
- Helping the industry navigate the future of energy
- Demand developments for the rest of the 2020s – and their impact on the storage sector in Europe
- Alkion Terminals and the energy transition in continental Europe
- Evos’ role in the energy transtition
- HG Storage Sustainability
- HBr Flow Batteries
- Update of financing activity for liquid storage operators in last 12 months
- Panel discussion: How the terminal sector is embracing the energy transition
- SPRINT Robotics breakfast
- Mapping out the journey to industry 4.0
- Digital transformation at the terminal
- The value of real time data in tank storage
- Unlocking and sharing “trapped” data to improve supply chain visibility & efficiency
- The Tank Terminal of the Future
- Digital transformation panel discussion
- Change to renewables and creating a data community
- Digitizing frontline operations at the terminal: future global standards with local autonomy
- Changing the future of asset performance management: vibration measurement and IoT – a Shell case study
- Is it really possible to manage your terminal with just your smartphone?
- Introduction to robotics session: Sprint Robotics
- The importance of large scale storage for the development of the hydrogen economy
- Underground storage: the safest and cheapest way for storing massive quantities of hydrogen
- Handling products of the future. An innovative system for storing and transporting hydrogen
- Development of green hydrogen for mobility in Spain
- Opportunities for transport, storage and handling of carbon dioxide, hydrogen and ammonia
- How Odfjell is improving its ESG performance
- Panel discussion: A changing storage landscape: What does the future hold?
- Changes to API 2350 (Overfill Protection for Storage Tanks in Petroleum Facilities)
- Women in tanks panel discussion, hosted by Tess Zhou, Management Consultant, Global PMI Partners
Supported by Tank Storage Magazine
Sponsored by Siemens
The conference is produced by Tank Storage Magazine, the leading industry publication. Dedicated exclusively to the bulk liquid storage and terminal sector, it has been delivering the latest news, developments, analysis, products and innovations for 16 years. Published 7 times a year, the publication is read by CEOs, terminal managers, business development managers and senior engineers within the oil, gas and petrochemical market.
Prices for conference.
There is a 50% discount on conference tickets available to all Tank Storage Community Members. If you would like to find out more, get in touch.
Price for 3 day ticket: 750 euros
Price to become a member: 250 euros
You can become a member and buy your conference ticket via the form below.
View the programmes.
StocExpo hosts the global bulk liquid storage industry and is the perfect platform that helps your business on a day-to-day basis.