The Terminal of Tomorrow | on demand
The 2021 StocExpo conference, brought to you by Tank Storage Magazine, helped the industry prepare for a low carbon future by covering topics on hydrogen, energy storage, and renewable diesel. Key speakers from CLH, Vopak & Oiltanking gave their firsthand experiences of how they plan to diversify beyond hydrocarbons.
Plus, a range of experts from the Major Accident Hazards Bureau, Kpler, JBC Energy and more provided updates on digital & innovative technologies that can help terminals improve safety, service & customer communication. Not only will this help the storage sector develop smarter terminals, it will also facilitate faster supply chains and enable terminals to schedule maintenance more effectively.
Panel discussions throughout the StocExpo Conference allowed you to direct your questions to industry experts. Notably, a panel on Emergency Planning & Response led by Maureen Wood, Head of the Major Accident Hazards Bureau (MAHB) gave terminals the resources they need to prepare, train & react to any potential incident that may happen at their facility. Our other main topics for 2021 included energy transition, innovation & the impact of covid on the industry.
We were thrilled to bring you amazing speakers for ‘The Terminal of Tomorrow’. Key speakers from CLH, Vopak & Oiltanking gave their firsthand experiences of how they plan to diversify beyond hydrocarbons. View our full list of speakers here.
Rosemount™ TankMaster™ Mobile provides immediate secure access to critical tank data to a wider range of stakeholders GOTHENBURG, Sweden (April 15, 2021) – Emerson has
StocExpo 2021 Conference ‘The Terminal of Tomorrow’ was held online on 16-17 March 2021. Take a look at both days programmes, and catch-up on the conference. Take a look at our full programme & our amazing speakers.
Preparing for the energy transition.
- Exolum’s strategy to adapt to the Energy Transition
- A comprehensive guide to energy storage
- Hydrogen’s role in the green deal & decarbonisation decarbonisation
- The H-Vision Project – how industry collaboration can lead to substantial CO2 emissions savings & what it means for the storage sector
- Oiltanking in transition
- Sustainable energy initiatives
- Outlook for Renewable Diesel
- Decarbonisation in the shipping business: future fuel options and their implications for the storage sector
- Panel discussions
Safety & Innovation.
- How Concrete Canvas’ innovative material technology can improve asset integrity, maintainability and safety in the terminal of tomorrow
- No more people in confined spaces using Drone VT/UT measurements
- Embracing the digital future of tank terminals with newest cloud services
- Data Driven, Optimised Management of Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas
- Emerson to launch new mobile software in April 2021
- Manage your asset data remotely during Covid-19 isolation
- Nanotechnology – The leading edge technology of our future
- Engel & Völkers Houston Enters the Global Industrial and Marine Terminal Real Estate Acquisition and Development Market
- A clear path to unified, resilient terminal data and next-gen enterprise applications
- IoT – maintaining knowledge whilst operating with a smaller or less experienced workforce
- Revolutionising Safety in Oil Tank Cleaning.
- The New Fuel Oil Pricing Landscape
- One year on – how global crude storage is adjusting to the post-Covid environment
- Panel discussions
Supported by Tank Storage Magazine
The digital conference was produced by Tank Storage Magazine, the leading industry publication. Dedicated exclusively to the bulk liquid storage and terminal sector, it has been delivering the latest news, developments, analysis, products and innovations for 16 years. Published 7 times a year, the publication is read by CEOs, terminal managers, business development managers and senior engineers within the oil, gas and petrochemical market.
Get involved with StocExpo.
StocExpo hosts the global bulk liquid storage industry and is the perfect platform that helps your business on a day-to-day basis.