The Terminal of Tomorrow.
16-17 March 2021
The 2021 StocExpo conference, brought to you by Tank Storage Magazine, will help the industry prepare for a low carbon future by covering topics on hydrogen, energy storage, and renewable diesel. Key speakers from CLH, Vopak & Oiltanking will give their firsthand experiences of how they plan to diversify beyond hydrocarbons.
Plus, a range of experts from the Major Accident Hazards Bureau, Kpler, JBC Energy and more will provide updates on digital & innovative technologies that can help terminals improve safety, service & customer communication. Not only will this help the storage sector develop smarter terminals, it will also facilitate faster supply chains and enable terminals to schedule maintenance more effectively.
Panel discussions throughout the StocExpo Conference will allow you to direct your questions to industry experts. Notably, a panel on Emergency Planning & Response led by Maureen Wood, Head of the Major Accident Hazards Bureau (MAHB) will give terminals the resources they need to prepare, train & react to any potential incident that may happen at their facility. Our other main topics for 2021 include energy transition, innovation & the impact of covid on the industry.
We are thrilled to bring you amazing speakers for ‘The Terminal of Tomorrow’. Key speakers from CLH, Vopak & Oiltanking will give their firsthand experiences of how they plan to diversify beyond hydrocarbons. View our full list of speakers here.
Introducing Emerson’s all-new RosemountTM TankMasterTM Mobile. Launches April 2021 For tank farm operators, inventory data is critical to run efficiently. All the way from accepting
StocExpo 2021 Conference ‘The Terminal of Tomorrow’ will be held online on 16-17 March 2021. Take a look at both days programmes, and what you can expect from the conference. Take a look at our full programme & our amazing speakers.
Preparing for the energy transition.
- 10:05 CLH’s strategy to adapt to the Energy Transition
- 10:30 A comprehensive guide to energy storage
- Hydrogen’s role in the green deal & decarbonisation
- 11:30 The H-Vision Project – how industry collaboration can lead to substantial CO2 emissions savings & what it means for the storage sector
- 12:00 Oiltanking in transition
- 14:30 Sustainable energy initiatives
- 15:30 Outlook for HVO and Renewable Diesel
- 16:00 Decarbonisation in the shipping business: future fuel options and their implications for the storage sector
- 12:30 & 16:30 Panel discussions
Safety & Innovation.
- 9:50 Spotlight on innovation
- 10:30 No more people in confined spaces using Drone VT/UT measurements
- 10:45 Embracing the digital future of tank terminals with newest cloud services
- 11:10 Data Driven, Optimised Management of Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas
- 11:45 Introducing RosemountTM TankMasterTM Mobile: Insights delivered. Right away.
- 12:15 Manage your asset data remotely during Covid-19 isolation
- 15:30 The New Fuel Oil Pricing Landscape
- 16:00 Market outlook for the US storage market
- 13:45 & 16:30 Panel discussions
Supported by Tank Storage Magazine
The digital conference is produced by Tank Storage Magazine, the leading industry publication. Dedicated exclusively to the bulk liquid storage and terminal sector, it has been delivering the latest news, developments, analysis, products and innovations for 16 years. Published 7 times a year, the publication is read by CEOs, terminal managers, business development managers and senior engineers within the oil, gas and petrochemical market.
Get involved with StocExpo.
StocExpo hosts the global bulk liquid storage industry and is the perfect platform that helps your business on a day-to-day basis.