The Terminal of Tomorrow.
16 March - online conference programme
Preparing for the energy transition.
A comprehensive guide to energy storage
Time 10:30 CET
- ‘It’s not all about hydrogen and batteries’ – an overview of different technologies
- European Commission’s policy initiatives & European Parliament’s support on energy storage
- How to integrate into our existing infrastructure
Anneli Teelahk, Senior Policy Officer, EASE – The European Association for Storage of Energy
The H-vision Project – how industry collaboration can lead to substantial CO2 emissions savings & what it means for the storage sector
Time 12:00 CET
- A unique solution for industry to replace natural gas & coal with blue hydrogen
- Creating the hydrogen volumes industry needs using refinery gas
- How 12 companies are working together to accelerate the energy transition
Alice Krekt, Programme Director, Deltalinqs
Marcel van de Kar, Director New Energies,Vopak
Panel discussion with this morning's speakers
Time 12:30 CET
Outlook for HVO and renewable diesel
Time 15:30 CET
- Biodiesel and Renewable diesel – what is the difference
- Regulatory drivers for low-carbon transport fuels
- Trends in the renewable diesel sector
- Outlook for renewable diesel and sustainable aviation fuel
Peter Zonneveld, VP Sales Renewables Europe & APAC, Neste
Panel discussion with this afternoon's speakers
Time 16:30 CET
Get involved with StocExpo.
StocExpo hosts the global bulk liquid storage industry and is the perfect platform that helps your business on a day-to-day basis.