As a Cost Data Engineer at Cost Engineering, you will play an integral role in identifying ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality of our various knowledge-bases. Have you just graduated and are you ready to become an expert in data analysis? We are always welcoming good applicants to this vacancy!
You will become a full-grown Data Engineer, a specialist in maintaining, analyzing and standardizing data. Continuously working on improving our CESK data base and developing new custom knowledge-bases for our worldwide clients, you are the trusted expert both internally and externally.
You will be part of the Data team and will be closely working with our Estimating, Implementation and Sales team as well as with our clients. You are busy with building cost models and identifying the main cost drivers. Since data is the basis for our company and of great importance to the multi-million projects of our clients, people see you as the expert to solve their problems.
– Data driven research and development
– Communicating with relevant stakeholders about the needs, opportunities and data
– Maintaining and improving our various databases
– Preparing data for predictive and prescriptive modelling
– Advise and train our clients in data development activities
Required skills & Qualifications:
– Bachelor or Master in a relevant field
– Eager to learn everything about data and how to use it efficiently
– You have sufficient programming skills and are competent in using excel
– You have a structured approach to problem solving and like to work both independently and in a team
– You are confident enough of your own opinion, but also know when to ask questions
– Dynamic and international working environment
– A good salary and 29,5 vacation days
– Flexible working hours and frequent company events
– A modern office, easily reachable from Rotterdam
– Great career growth opportunities