Are you the connecting key between IT and business and do you like a lot of variety in your daily work? Are you ready for the next step in your career? We are always welcoming good applicants to this vacancy!
You are experienced in various IT implementation projects and will be our specialist in implementing our in-house developed software Cleopatra Enterprise. Working with large international clients such as Shell, Heineken, Cargill, ITER and Neste in various industries like oil and gas, on- & offshore chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food and energy.
You will be working with our worldwide customers, from our home office or at their location, starting with a needs assessments workshop, followed by implementation, training and adjustments to the software. As part of your career development you will be participating in our branch specific certification programs, training courses and internal courses.
You will be working closely with our other departments, such as sales, software development and support, being the bridge between our customers and internal colleagues.
Skills & qualifications:
– You have a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
– You speak both Dutch and English fluently
– You have a great affinity with mathematics, statistics and software
– You like to travel (abroad) for a few weeks in a row
– You have 3 plus years of industry experience or IT functional expertise
What we offer:
– Working in a young, dynamic and international environment
– A good salary and secondary conditions like 29,5 vacation days
– Two-weekly game nights and frequent company events
– A modern office, easily reachable from Rotterdam
– Flexible working hours and great career growth opportunities
– A personal budget to follow additional studies