Objectives of this Role:
– Develop Sales plans with specific objectives.
– Reach and Exceed Sales Targets
– Develop New & Existing Business Relationships both within the UK and Internationally
– Provide excellent customer service
– Create accurate quotations for customers across the globe.
– Build strong relationships with customers, to land sales and repeat business.
– Travel both within the UK and Internationally to create/develop business relationships
– Attend Exhibitions and conferences
– To follow up on leads and progress projects.
– To manage the sales cycle from start to finish.
– Provide technical support where required (EWFM will provide suitable training)
– Through market research, identify and attack new opportunities for the business.
– Build and maintain first-class relationships with our suppliers.
– Conduct/Create Sales presentations to prospective customers.
– Reach out to potential new customers with strong communication skills.
– 1-year minimum experience in sales is preferred
– Excellent communication skills
– Confident phone manner / Telephone skills
– Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
– Microsoft Office / Microsoft 365 Skills – Excel / Outlook / Microsoft Teams
– Full UK Driving license
– 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
– Annual performance bonus
– Annual company bonus
– Company Pension
– Sick Pay
– On-site parking