Standard Shell Scheme Stand
9sqm Lighting Package
18sqm Lighting Package
3 x Spotlights
6 x Spotlights
Premium Shell Scheme Stand
- Walling: White lightweight panels 3.2mm thick measuring 2400mm x 954mm framed in 40mm x 40mm rectangular poles and 40mm x 40mm beams making a total height of 2500mm.
- Fascia: Fascia’s consist of two 40mm x 40mm rectangular beams with infill metal perforated sheets. Fascia panels are provided on each open side supported by aluminium posts and at mid points where necessary. The largest single span between support posts is 5 meters.
- Name board: Company name and stand number, in English. Full colour graphic logos can be ordered online using your My Easyfairs
- Carpet: Grey carpet is included as standard; if you require a different colour this can be ordered online using your My Easyfairs
- Electrics: one 1kw socket is included. If you require more power this can be ordered online using your My Easyfairs
Premium stands will include all the items mentioned above. plus, the following: two 3m high panels and 1 sqm storage area (2 sqm storage area for 18 sqm stands and over).
Space Only Stands Requirements
Wednesday 10th January 2024
You must send all The Following Customer Space Only Stand documents to email@example.com
· Contractor Contact Details
· Detailed Stand plans, including all measurements/dimensions
· Risk Assessment
· Method Statement
· Type of Flooring you will be using
· Electrical Plans
· Rigging Plans, if applicable
· Water Plans, if applicable
Please note that all stands with raised flooring require a ramp and all storage areas must have a vision panel. If you have not booked a shell scheme stand it is your responsibility to design and construct your own stand – you will receive no items from the Organisers (remember to order your carpet/ flooring and electrics for the area).
Both the exhibitor and contractor are responsible for dismantling and removing the stand structure, in accordance with the stipulated timing on Exhibition Schedule. All debris and carpets must be cleared by the exhibitors and/or their contractor by the time stated. Failure to do so may result in the exhibitors and/or their contractors being liable for service fees incurred.
The contractor must submit all plans before the deadline for approval by Ops Squad firstname.lastname@example.org. This includes detailed drawings of elevations, layout and perspective with dimensions illustrating the design on the stand. Locations of all equipment/machinery on display must be included on the layout. Any booths with coverage ceilings or double story designs will require special approval by the relevant authorities.
The overall height should not exceed 6000mm – unless your technical plans have been agreed by the Operations team; technical drawings with dimensions, a full risk assessment and a method statement must be submitted and approved, otherwise build will not be permitted – by Wednesday 10th January 2024.
Things to consider:
- A minimum of 50% of the stand is to remain open
- On divided sites it is the responsibility of the exhibitor to erect and decorate any back wall facing other stand areas, up to the height you are building
- You are not permitted to build over 6000mm
- Space only stands building over 2500mm should decorate both the front and the back of the panels – no advertising materials must be displayed onto neighbouring stands
- All construction and displays must be made from fireproofed materials and installed to the satisfaction of the authorities – please refer to the sections on SAFETY REGULATIONS and STAND ASSEMBLY AND DISMANTLING when drawing up your plans.
- All types of demonstrations (e.g., the operation of machines, video and film shows etc.) require advance notification and the written consent of the Operations team. The Operations team is entitled to restrict or prohibit such demonstrations, even if consent has previously been given, if they interfere with the Exhibition. Acoustic advertising also requires authorisation and must not disturb any neighbouring Exhibitors. Musical reproduction by means of radio, tape recorder or CD requires written approval. In accordance with national copyright regulations Exhibitors must obtain permission prior to the beginning of the Exhibition.
Additional items such as furniture, lights, power, graphics, alternative carpet, extra stand fittings, etc. can be ordered through your ‘My Easyfairs’ account.
Please remember that Exhibitors are liable for any damage caused to buildings, floors, walls, and columns or to the shell scheme panels. Exhibitors may not apply paint, lacquer, adhesives or coating to the building, columns or floors. No bills, signs, floor coverings or other articles should be pasted, nailed, taped or otherwise attached to the walls, floors, ceilings, columns, partitions, or trim. Panels cannot be painted.
STAND GRID PLAN: Please complete the Grid Plan to show where on your stand you would like your power socket(s), spotlights, and any additional items you order (e.g., shelving).
If we do not receive a Grid Plan from you, the Contractors will position these items where they see fit and you may be charged to move them onsite.