The leading bulk liquid storage event
StocExpo will be held on the 8 – 10 March 2022 in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
The largest and longest running international bulk liquid storage event, is returning to Rotterdam in 2022 to inspire, connect and share knowledge within the tank storage community.
Thought leaders from across the world will gather alongside exhibitors and visitors to discuss the future of the bulk storage industry.
You spoke, and we listened, for the next edition the event takes on an updated look and feel. StocExpo will have a range of new features including Forty Under 40, Emergency Planning & Response Zone, Women in Tanks & networking opportunities. Keep an eye out for our Industry Trends update…
Join us in Rotterdam for StocExpo 2022
StocExpo is the largest and longest running event in the bulk liquid storage industry with an eye firmly on the future. Over three days, thousands of professionals from leading oil majors, terminal and storage players across the world attend the exhibition and conference. Are you in?
StocExpo hosts the global bulk liquid storage industry and is the perfect platform that helps your business on a day-to-day basis.
Can you afford to miss out?
- Network – catch up with current & meet new industry peers with our range of networking opportunities
- Learn & experience – join conference experts providing analysis on topics that are important to the industry
- Talk to experts – interact with industry leading speakers during the three-day event
- Meet the leading players – join top oil majors and terminals & meet using our SE Connect service
- Safety & security – experience our new EPR zone & specific conference topics highlighting safety in tank storage
Maximise your return on investment.
- Gain exposure – Be seen by industry professionals by using sponsorship options & stand presence to assist with driving sales
- Personalised marketing – there are a number of marketing tools included to help you promote your presence
- Raise company profile – raise awareness, create a presence and position your brand as a key industry player and drive attendees to your stand
- Global brand networking – key industry professionals will come together all under one roof
- Capture leads – collect details about visitors to your stand by scanning their badge with your smartphone or tablet, follow up and don’t miss any sales leads!
The leading publication in the bulk liquid storage sector.
Tank Storage Magazine is the leading industry publication dedicated exclusively to the bulk liquid storage and terminal sector. It has been delivering the latest news, developments, analysis, products and innovations for 16 years. Published 7 times a year, the publication is read by CEOs, terminal managers, business development managers and senior engineers within the oil, gas and petrochemical market.
Our news picks.
Find the latest headlines and stories here. We will keep you informed, empowered and engaged in this sector.
State-owned Indian Oil Corp. Ltd. (IOC) has let a contract to Technip Energies NV to provide engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning (EPCC) services for new units to
Saudi Aramco CEO says oil giant can still meet dividend expectations as crown prince prioritizes investments
The chief executive of the world’s biggest oil company said Wednesday he believes it will still be able to meet dividend payout expectations after Saudi
(Bloomberg) — Royal Dutch Shell Plc said it expects to make the first profit from pumping oil since the start of the pandemic. Shell’s upstream
Construction works on the new Kipevu Oil Terminal is nearing completion. The Kenya Ports Authority management made the announcement and said the project is now at