The leading event for the bulk liquid storage industry
StocExpo will be held on the 14 – 16 March 2023 in Rotterdam, Netherlands
The largest and longest running international bulk liquid storage event will be taking place in Rotterdam in 2023 to inspire, connect and share knowledge within the tank storage community.
Thought leaders from across the world will gather alongside exhibitors and visitors to discuss the future of the bulk storage industry.
Join us in Rotterdam for StocExpo 2023
StocExpo is the largest and longest running event in the bulk liquid storage industry with an eye firmly on the future. Over three days, thousands of storage professionals from leading oil majors, terminal and storage players across the world attend the exhibition and conference. Are you in?
StocExpo hosts the global bulk liquid storage industry and is the perfect platform that helps your business on a day-to-day basis.
Can you afford to miss out?
- Network – catch up with current & meet new industry peers with our range of networking opportunities
- Learn & experience – join conference experts providing analysis on topics that are important to the industry
- Talk to experts – interact with industry leading speakers during the three-day event
- Meet the leading players – join top oil majors and terminals & meet using our SE Connect service
- Safety & security – experience our new EPR zone & specific conference topics highlighting safety in tank storage
Maximise your return on investment.
- Gain exposure – Be seen by industry professionals by using sponsorship options & stand presence to assist with driving sales
- Personalised marketing – there are a number of marketing tools included to help you promote your presence
- Raise company profile – raise awareness, create a presence and position your brand as a key industry player and drive attendees to your stand
- Global brand networking – key industry professionals will come together all under one roof
- Capture leads – collect details about visitors to your stand by scanning their badge with your smartphone or tablet, follow up and don’t miss any sales leads!
The leading publication in the bulk liquid storage sector.
Tank Storage Magazine is the leading industry publication dedicated exclusively to the bulk liquid storage and terminal sector. It has been delivering the latest news, developments, analysis, products and innovations for 17 years. Published 7 times a year, the publication is read by CEOs, terminal managers, business development managers and senior engineers within the oil, gas and petrochemical market.
Our news picks.
Find the latest headlines and stories here. We will keep you informed, empowered and engaged in this sector.
Rosen Group, a global supplier of pipeline integrity management technology, has won the contract to carry out in-line pipeline inspections across Malaysia for the next
US terminal and pipeline company NuStar Energy has reported what it describes as ‘solid’ Q2 2022 results supported by record volumes of 522,000 bpd in