Cepsa, which is owned by Mubadala and Carlyle, and C2X, an independent company majority owned by A.P. Moller Holding with A.P. Moller – Maersk as
StocExpo will be held on the 12&13 March 2024 in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
With the energy transition well underway, StocExpo understands the industry’s ongoing challenge to develop safe and cost-effective future fuels storage infrastructure.
StocExpo will be held on the 12 - 13 March 2024 in Rotterdam, Netherlands
StocExpo is the largest conference & exhibition for the global tank storage community.
Topics covered include tackling the energy trilemma, what the energy transition looks like in Asia and the Middle East and the impact of the evolving geopolitical landscape on the storage sector. A second conference theatre geared towards asset and maintenance managers will feature engaging speakers covering a variety of topics including safety best practices, digitilisation and future-proofing your terminal. If you’re involved in the storage or transportation of fuels you’ll want to attend StocExpo 2024.
Our news picks.
Maximise your return on investment.
- Gain exposure – Be seen by industry professionals by using sponsorship options & stand presence to assist with driving sales
- Personalised marketing – there are a number of marketing tools included to help you promote your presence
- Raise company profile – raise awareness, create a presence and position your brand as a key industry player and drive attendees to your stand
- Global brand networking – key industry professionals will come together all under one roof
- Capture leads – collect details about visitors to your stand by scanning their badge with your smartphone or tablet, follow up and don’t miss any sales lead!!
Can you afford to miss out?
- Network – catch up with current & meet new industry peers with our range of networking opportunities
- Learn & experience – join conference experts providing analysis on topics that are important to the industry
- Talk to experts – interact with industry leading speakers during the three-day event
- Meet the leading players – join top oil majors and terminals & meet using our SE Connect service
- Safety & security – experience our new EPR zone & specific conference topics highlighting safety in tank storage
Tank Storage Magazine.
The leading publication in the tank storage sector.
Tank Storage Magazine is the leading industry publication dedicated exclusively to the tank storage and terminal sector. It has been delivering the latest news, developments, analysis, products and innovations for 17 years. Published 7 times a year, the publication is read by CEOs, terminal managers, business development managers and senior engineers within the oil, gas and petrochemical market.