Vopak has announced that it has reached an agreement with Infracapital on the sale of its three chemical terminals in Rotterdam (Botlek, TTR and Chemiehaven)
Highlights from 2023.
Join us in Rotterdam for StocExpo 2024
StocExpo is the largest and longest running event in the tank storage and future fuels industry with an eye firmly on the future. Over three days, thousands of storage professionals from leading oil majors, terminal and storage players across the world attended the exhibition and conference. Are you in?
StocExpo will be held on the 12 - 13 March 2024 in Rotterdam, Netherlands
The largest and longest running international tank storage and future fuels event will take place in Rotterdam in 2024 to inspire, connect and share knowledge within the tank storage community.
Thought leaders from across the world will gather alongside exhibitors and visitors to discuss the future of the bulk storage industry.
Our news picks.
Producer of ammonia and methanol, OCI Global has announced an agreement to offtake green hydrogen from New Fortress Energy ZeroParks beginning in 2025. The agreement
The European Parliament adopted the ReFuel EU Aviation Regulation. This follows the adoption of the Renewable Energy Directive (EU RED III) on September 12. Neste
Maximise your return on investment.
- Gain exposure – Be seen by industry professionals by using sponsorship options & stand presence to assist with driving sales
- Personalised marketing – there are a number of marketing tools included to help you promote your presence
- Raise company profile – raise awareness, create a presence and position your brand as a key industry player and drive attendees to your stand
- Global brand networking – key industry professionals will come together all under one roof
- Capture leads – collect details about visitors to your stand by scanning their badge with your smartphone or tablet, follow up and don’t miss any sales lead!!
Can you afford to miss out?
- Network – catch up with current & meet new industry peers with our range of networking opportunities
- Learn & experience – join conference experts providing analysis on topics that are important to the industry
- Talk to experts – interact with industry leading speakers during the three-day event
- Meet the leading players – join top oil majors and terminals & meet using our SE Connect service
- Safety & security – experience our new EPR zone & specific conference topics highlighting safety in tank storage
Tank Storage Magazine.
The leading publication in the tank storage sector.
Tank Storage Magazine is the leading industry publication dedicated exclusively to the tank storage and terminal sector. It has been delivering the latest news, developments, analysis, products and innovations for 17 years. Published 7 times a year, the publication is read by CEOs, terminal managers, business development managers and senior engineers within the oil, gas and petrochemical market.