Becht is a service-oriented engineering consulting firm that is focused on providing technically excellent engineering services and innovative, sustainable solutions for clients world-wide. We are the “go-to” firm that clients approach when the job needs to be done right – the first time. The Becht Team comprises world-class resources that provide unparalleled engineering solutions, project management support, and technically excellent engineered products.
Becht is global, with local offices throughout the world. Becht’s experienced and knowledgeable resources can partner and support clients anywhere, throughout all phases of a project. Becht has an office for the Europe, Middle-East and Africa region in The Netherlands and regional based consultants throughout Europe including the UK.
Recent projects and the industries that Becht supports include:
– Oil Refineries – planning and managing turnarounds
– Petrochemical – repair of steam cracking furnace
– Oil & Gas Production – reliability & maintenance planning; design of high pressure well head/downhole equipment
– Equipment Manufacturers – design of equipment for severe services
– Industrial Gas – troubleshooting world’s largest nitrogen plant
– Fossil and Alternative Power – evaluating and troubleshooting water hammer, fossil power, and large solar power plant
– Nuclear Power – LOCA analysis
– New Processes – Pilot plant design/readiness reviews
Europe – Middle East – Africa – Chris van der Beek, email@example.com
+31 (0) 71 737 0315