iTanks is a knowledge and innovation platform for the port-related industry. We connect companies, knowledge institutes and industry experts with each other and introduce these parties with new technology and the latest innovations from within and also outside the sector. We do this through events and innovation support.
At StocExpo, we host the iTanks Innovation Zone together with several of our innovative partners and host the Pitch Breakfast event.
iTanks Innovation Zone.
Start your innovation at the iTanks Innovation Zone @ Stocexpo! The iTanks Innovation Zone brings together expertise, experience, network and innovation. With sixteen demonstrations of innovative techniques and services, we boost the next step in tank storage.
On Wednesday, 11 March, iTanks organised a Pitch Breakfast at StocExpo in Rotterdam Ahoy.
iTanks Breakfast Pitches take place in various port-related cities in the Netherlands and Belgium. The Pitch Breakfast is an event where you have the unique opportunity to attend the short presentations of entrepreneurs with innovative products and plans. While enjoying a delicious breakfast and in the company of a valuable network, this is a good business start to your day.
Pitch Drinks 10 March.
- ‘For on-site construction and tanks of up to 15,000 m3’ – GPI Tanks XL
- ‘Saving Costs and improving Safety on your tank-roof’ – ITIS
- ‘Shaping your terminal of the future with IIoT’ – Yokogawa
- ‘Why educators and storage tanks go well together’ – Tru Valves
Pitch Breakfast 11 March.
- ‘Eductors for transport and blending’ – Tru Valves
- ‘The Automated Alarm Notification ATALK’ – Agidens
- ‘Monitor tank integrity in challenging environments: from ATEX to Cryo’ – Optics11
- ‘Digitize your operator rounds with Smartflow!’ – Smartflow
15:30 pm Start of drinks
16:00 pm Pitches
18:00 pm End of Pitch Drinks
08.30 am Walk-in and breakfast
09.00 am Welcome
09.05 am Pitches
09.30 am Networking
10.00 am End of Pitch Breakfast
What else was on at StocExpo 2020.
With so many things happening at the show including over 200 exhibitors, a two-day conference programme, innovation zone, content sessions, awards ceremony and a large networking programme, can you afford to miss out?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Sign up to the StocExpo monthly newsletter for exclusive content and the latest industry news.