Changing the safety mindset The road to a culture of commitment
Terminal Operations & Safety Conference.
The Terminal Operations & Safety Conference will address pressing topics for maintenance professionals, engineers, project and procurement managers, HSEQ professionals, and many more.
For its first edition, we’re launching the Terminal Operations & Safety Conference for free to all registered attendees at StocExpo 2023.
Tuesday 14 March
Day one features sessions on improving behavioural safety at the terminal, lessons learnt from incidents, and challenges arising from Dutch explosion safety regulations.
Wednesday 15 March
The second day will include a talk on managing the transition to fluorine-free foams, and an exploration of what level of sustainability mapping can realistically be achieved in the tank storage sector.
Mapping your sustainability and viability – what can be achieved in realistic terms in the tank storage sector
Minimising your social and environmental impact
What are the main challenges? What were the learnings from previous case-studies?
Use decentralised database to share relevant information
Thursday 16 March
Day three looks at building the most efficient hydrogen powered city car, Forze Hydrogen racing car and challenges in the Transformation of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Storage Tanks to Ammonia (NH3) Service.
The Terminal Operations & Safety Conference will address pressing topics for maintenance professionals, engineers, project and procurement managers, HSEQ professionals, and many more. As we look to grow this stream, we want you to be part of it. Our esteemed speaker list and session consist of industry leaders such as:
- Casper Wassink, President, Dutch NDT Society – Digitalisation
- Eric Paillier, Emergency and Fire Safety Coordinator, Total Energies – Managing the transition to fluorine-free foams
- Ghislaine Burink, Director, CR8 Safety – Improving behaviour safety at the terminal
- Nils Bosma, General Manager HSSE External Affairs, Shell – Normalisation of (unmitigated) risk
Get involved with StocExpo.
StocExpo hosts the global tank storage and future fuels industry and is the perfect platform that helps your business on a day-to-day basis.
Day two of the event will take a closer look at the journey to Industry 4.0 and the importance of digitalisation at the terminal.
- What is the future for the European tank storage sector?
- Helping the industry navigate the future of energy
- Demand developments for the rest of the 2020s – and their impact on the storage sector in Europe
- Alkion Terminals and the energy transition in continental Europe
- Evos’ role in the energy transtition
- HG Storage Sustainability
- HBr Flow Batteries
- Update of financing activity for liquid storage operators in last 12 months
- Panel discussion: How the terminal sector is embracing the energy transition
- SPRINT Robotics breakfast
- Mapping out the journey to industry 4.0
- Digital transformation at the terminal
- The value of real time data in tank storage
- Unlocking and sharing “trapped” data to improve supply chain visibility & efficiency
- The Tank Terminal of the Future
- Digital transformation panel discussion
- Change to renewables and creating a data community
- Digitizing frontline operations at the terminal: future global standards with local autonomy
- Changing the future of asset performance management: vibration measurement and IoT – a Shell case study
- Is it really possible to manage your terminal with just your smartphone?
- Introduction to robotics session: Sprint Robotics
- The importance of large scale storage for the development of the hydrogen economy
- Underground storage: the safest and cheapest way for storing massive quantities of hydrogen
- Handling products of the future. An innovative system for storing and transporting hydrogen
- Development of green hydrogen for mobility in Spain
- Opportunities for transport, storage and handling of carbon dioxide, hydrogen and ammonia
- How Odfjell is improving its ESG performance
- Panel discussion: A changing storage landscape: What does the future hold?
- Changes to API 2350 (Overfill Protection for Storage Tanks in Petroleum Facilities)
- Women in tanks panel discussion, hosted by Tess Zhou, Management Consultant, Global PMI Partners
Supported by Tank Storage Magazine
Sponsored by Siemens
The conference is produced by Tank Storage Magazine, the leading industry publication. Dedicated exclusively to the bulk liquid storage and terminal sector, it has been delivering the latest news, developments, analysis, products and innovations for 16 years. Published 7 times a year, the publication is read by CEOs, terminal managers, business development managers and senior engineers within the oil, gas and petrochemical market.
Prices for conference.
There is a 50% discount on conference tickets available to all Tank Storage Community Members. If you would like to find out more, get in touch.
Price for 3 day ticket: 750 euros
Price to become a member: 250 euros
You can become a member and buy your conference ticket via the form below.
View the programmes.
StocExpo hosts the global bulk liquid storage industry and is the perfect platform that helps your business on a day-to-day basis.