FETSA Tank Storage Conference.
Held as part of StocExpo on 14-16 March 2023, the FETSA Tank Storage Conference will be Europe’s largest tank storage and future fuels conference which will attract terminal operators, ports, traders, policymakers, future fuel, chemical, and oil and gas producers from around the globe.
Our industry will come together to discuss the future of tank storage including the geopolitical, energy, and digital transitions as well as resilience in the face of a changing world.
Over the three days, our esteemed speaker list will discuss the digital, energy, and technology transition in depth. Some key sessions include:
- Peter Zonneveld, VIP Sales Renewables (Europe & APAC), Neste – Current and future opportunities for biofuels
- Hans Geurts, Global IT Director, VTTI – Digital transformation
- Mark Waddington, Director & Senior Consultant, Channoil Consulting – What to look out for in the storage sector in 2023
- Maurits Kreijkes, Oil Market Analyst, COVA – Ensuring sufficient strategic storage needs for future energy carriers
- Steefan Adiaens, Commercial Manager, Gate Terminal – The growth of LNG storage infrastructure to ensure the security of supply
- Ramon Ernst, Managing Director of Evos Amsterdam and Bart van der Meer, Business Development Manager H2A – Importing and storing hydrogen on an industrial scale
- Enrique Mozo, Business Development Director, Tepsa-Rubis – Building hydrogen supply chain in North-West Europe/Growth of LNG Infrastructure in Europe
- Ralf Diemer, Managing Director, E-fuel Alliance – The future of e-fuels in the transport system
Tuesday 14 March
The first day will explore the impact of the Russia/ Ukraine war on supply routes, and how we can ensure our storage needs are met for the future.
– Russia/Ukraine conflict: long term impact on the storage market – Supply & demand forecast for key biofuels – The current storage landscape in key
Wednesday 15 March
Day two will include sessions on how electrical RTO technology and vapour recovery units can help gas venting go green and become more cost effective, and assessing storage demands for future fuels.
-Roadmap to 2030 -Comparing hydrogen carriers -Update on the green hydrogen hub – Opportunities and challenges for hydrogen in the bulk liquid storage sector
Thursday 16 March
The third and final day will be made up of talks on preparing terminals against cyber threats, an in-depth look at digital transformation at Shell Energy & Chemical Park, and a talk on how I-IOT can save costs and CO2 emissions.
Get involved with StocExpo.
StocExpo hosts the global tank storage and future fuels industry and is the perfect platform that helps your business on a day-to-day basis.
Day two of the event will take a closer look at the journey to Industry 4.0 and the importance of digitalisation at the terminal.
- What is the future for the European tank storage sector?
- Helping the industry navigate the future of energy
- Demand developments for the rest of the 2020s – and their impact on the storage sector in Europe
- Alkion Terminals and the energy transition in continental Europe
- Evos’ role in the energy transtition
- HG Storage Sustainability
- HBr Flow Batteries
- Update of financing activity for liquid storage operators in last 12 months
- Panel discussion: How the terminal sector is embracing the energy transition
- SPRINT Robotics breakfast
- Mapping out the journey to industry 4.0
- Digital transformation at the terminal
- The value of real time data in tank storage
- Unlocking and sharing “trapped” data to improve supply chain visibility & efficiency
- The Tank Terminal of the Future
- Digital transformation panel discussion
- Change to renewables and creating a data community
- Digitizing frontline operations at the terminal: future global standards with local autonomy
- Changing the future of asset performance management: vibration measurement and IoT – a Shell case study
- Is it really possible to manage your terminal with just your smartphone?
- Introduction to robotics session: Sprint Robotics
- The importance of large scale storage for the development of the hydrogen economy
- Underground storage: the safest and cheapest way for storing massive quantities of hydrogen
- Handling products of the future. An innovative system for storing and transporting hydrogen
- Development of green hydrogen for mobility in Spain
- Opportunities for transport, storage and handling of carbon dioxide, hydrogen and ammonia
- How Odfjell is improving its ESG performance
- Panel discussion: A changing storage landscape: What does the future hold?
- Changes to API 2350 (Overfill Protection for Storage Tanks in Petroleum Facilities)
- Women in tanks panel discussion, hosted by Tess Zhou, Management Consultant, Global PMI Partners
Supported by Tank Storage Magazine
Sponsored by Siemens
The conference is produced by Tank Storage Magazine, the leading industry publication. Dedicated exclusively to the bulk liquid storage and terminal sector, it has been delivering the latest news, developments, analysis, products and innovations for 16 years. Published 7 times a year, the publication is read by CEOs, terminal managers, business development managers and senior engineers within the oil, gas and petrochemical market.
Prices for conference.
There is a 50% discount on conference tickets available to all Tank Storage Community Members. If you would like to find out more, get in touch.
Price for 3 day ticket: 750 euros
Price to become a member: 250 euros
You can become a member and buy your conference ticket via the form below.
View the programmes.
StocExpo hosts the global bulk liquid storage industry and is the perfect platform that helps your business on a day-to-day basis.